Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Soldier of the Time War

Back from a most enjoyable long weekend in South Wales, I'm now able to post some pics I took at the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.  It's well worth a visit if you're any kind of fan of the programme.

Jamie's been talking for some time about painting his Ainsty police phone box as the "War TARDIS" and possibly doing some Time Lord soldiers.  It seemed like a good idea to get him some reference shots...






I popped into Firestorm Games whilst in Cardiff.  Wow!  It's not a small place.  Sadly I was pushed for time though so I only had time to whizz round and buy some paints, a paintbrush and a copy of Dragon Rampant (of which more later).

Finally, it was really nice to stay with Richard Baber and his lovely family in Swansea for a couple of days.  Richard was great fun as ever and is bearing up well under the strain of teenage sons as this picture shows.....

Richard anticipating Alex's A-Levels


1 comment:

Fire at Will said...

Crumbs, Richard does look a lot better than when I last saw him!