Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Investigating the Lead Pile - part one

I've been thinking of late that it might be interesting to see just how much stuff I have left to paint.  So here's the result of a trawl through the boxes for 25/28mm figures.


Now this isn't usually a prime scale for me - mostly just Gloranthan Hordes of the Things but of late I've been basing any suitable figures I can find for Basic Impetus so what I have here might see action via that route.  So what do I have?  Well...

For Glorantha:
  • 2 Scorpionmen
  • 4 Dwarf musketeers
  • 6 Broo
  • Jar Eel the Razoress
  • A Lunar warrioress with two scimitars
  • A Jack-o-Bear
  • A giant bat
  • 4 Sun Domers (some of them dead)
  • 1 dead Praxian
  • 4 Egyptian infantry (could be Esrolians?)
  • 1 Cave Troll
  • 5 Trollkin
  • 3 Zebras
  • 1 Rhino
  • 7 Morokanth (all in need of conversion - I'm going for an all-figures-unique army)
  • 1 slave/herd-man
  • 3 Sartarites
  • Kallyr Starbrow
  • 10 Ostriches
  • 4 Gladiators (wouldn't look out of place around a Lunar army)
  • 8 Lunar Peltasts (very like Persians with Greek shields)
  • 1 Giant beetle
  • 1 generic female warrior
Potential Basic Impetus stuff:
  • 8 Roman Legionaries
  • 5 Greek/Roman skirmishers
  • 7 Cataphracts
  • 6 Ancient Britons



Assorted other stuff:
  • 8 Assorted horses (some may get converted into pack horses)
  • A fishing boat
  • A rowing boat
  • An adventurers' raft
  • 1 Boat crewman
  • 1 16th century man at arms
  • Giles and Drusilla (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
So, can I get all this painted (or sold) in the next twelve months?  Can I be bothered?  What else is there waiting completion?  Look out for more news here.



2 comments:

Fire at Will said...

Is that all there is in 25mm? You need to try harder on the purchasing front

Counterpane said...

As I said, not one of my prime scales.

15mm, 6mm and 20mm piles to follow!

Actually I do have more 28mm but they are bagged up for sale so don't count.